Jack & Rachelle - Whirlwindy Wedding

Friday, April 9, 2010 | |


When I say "whirlwind" I am referring to the weather!  This couple and their wedding party had to brave the cold and wind - but on the VERY bright side...we didn't see much rain!

Jack & Rachelle were so natural with each other in front of the camera which makes my job a lot easier.  It is obvious that their love for each other is genuine and true :)  My best wishes go out to them and their new life together!

PS. I love it when Rachelle smiles and her nose crinkles up!


I also would like to send out an extra special thanks to "Amanda O'Brennan Photography" for helping me out with location scouting on such short notice!

0 comments:

Comox Valley Photographer

Fresh & Stylish
Portrait & Wedding Photographer

Crystal Clear Photography's Fan Box

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Karjat Resorts

Back to TOP