Patiently Waiting...

Friday, May 7, 2010 | |


Today I had the pleasure of photographing my elementary school BFF :)  Although we lost touch long, long ago - the magic of Facebook allowed us to get into contact again!
She is exactly how I remember her 10 or 15 years ago (that's a compliment).  I wish her the best of luck with the birth of her baby boy in a couple of weeks!!!
 I also have to give a shout out to Shawna of "Goldspun Photography" for giving me the heads up on this beautiful location...thanks Shawna! 

 
 

1 comments:

GoldSpun Photography said...

my pleasure!! the pictures are absolutely breathtaking! Congrats on your baby as well!! *insert name* hehe

Comox Valley Photographer

Fresh & Stylish
Portrait & Wedding Photographer

Crystal Clear Photography's Fan Box

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Karjat Resorts

Back to TOP