Adventurous Mama

Wednesday, August 25, 2010 | |


I knew when I first laid eyes on this beautiful location that it would take a special person to hike the 30 minutes uphill to get there!  I definitely imagined photographing a pregnant woman there as well...  I thought I was kidding myself in thinking I could actually get an expectant lady to walk up there as well as climb around on the rather treacherous terrain.  Then along came Jaclyn.  At 7 months pregnant, she was totally up for it and possesses the beauty to match her surroundings!

Congratulations to Jaclyn and Eric on the upcoming birth of your baby!!!  

Thanks to my friend, Teneille from firefly for opening my eyes to yet another gorgeous spot here in the Comox Valley!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

where is this beautiful place?

Teneille said...

Wow, I knew that the location would lend itself well to anyone, but the curves of the rocks and the gorgeous curves that only a pregnant women can hold are stunning together.

So happy that Jaclyn and family were willing to do the trek.

jaclyn said...

Crystal,

The photos are better then I could have imagined... You did an amazing job, thank you. We will figure out which ones to order when back from our holidays. Thanks for a great experience

Comox Valley Photographer

Fresh & Stylish
Portrait & Wedding Photographer

Crystal Clear Photography's Fan Box

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Karjat Resorts

Back to TOP