Cutest Pregnant Lady Ever!

Tuesday, November 9, 2010 | |


If there was a contest for cutest pregnant lady ever, there's no way that Koto would not win it!  I'm not just saying that because she is one of my best friends either.  She would have that contest in the bag.  End of story.  Take a look for yourselves and you will know it's true :)

I was in Vancouver for the weekend and that gave me the chance to take some photos at some interesting locations.  We hit up a skate park first and papa Kevin skated around for the photos.  Koto & Kevin even brought their son's teeny tiny skateboard shoes to use in one of the shots. 

Next we headed to Gastown, where there were literally hundreds of cool options for locations!  I could have kept on shooting for hours, but my hubby was sitting in the car with my kids.  Haha!  Oh well, I had a lot of fun and I hope that Koto & Kevin did too!  

Love you guys!

7 comments:

Sheri Rowe said...

Yeah...these two are alright I guess ;)

CRYSTAL,
You rule! These are awesome! Gah. Love, love, love.

Kim said...

Wow, Crystal.. these photos are ALL awesome! It's so hard to pick a fave.
I love the ones at the skate park though. :O]

Chandra vig said...

OMG! Koto and Kevin, you two are SO cute. Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks. Amazing photography too. LOVE the skateboard photos.

Anonymous said...

lovely set of pictures

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos of sweet people. I smiled a lot and shed just one tiny tear of joy.
Love
Elana

Valerie said...

Wow! SOOO cute! and Kev! haha. proud papa indeed

Christine said...

Beautiful Crystal! Koto you look fabulous, congratulations!!

Comox Valley Photographer

Fresh & Stylish
Portrait & Wedding Photographer

Crystal Clear Photography's Fan Box

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Karjat Resorts

Back to TOP