Sheryl - Bohemian Mama

Friday, July 13, 2012 | |


I was super excited to do this photo session from the very first time that Sheryl contacted me.  She had a vision in mind, and I was thrilled to work her and try to bring it to life.  Sheryl wanted her images to have a Bohemian feel with a touch of antique.  She was prepared with a few props and we incorporated some of the art work in her beautiful home as well.

I had a wonderful time capturing these photos and I hope they reflect Sheryl's unique vision.  Thanks so much Sheryl, can't wait to meet your little one!













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These look awesome Auntie!!!! Love you and can't wait til my new lil cousin is finally here :) -Toni

Hailey said...

absolutely gorgegous Sheryl and Crystal. Love them all! x

Comox Valley Photographer

Fresh & Stylish
Portrait & Wedding Photographer

Crystal Clear Photography's Fan Box

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Karjat Resorts

Back to TOP