Brianna & Arron - Married!!!

Friday, August 31, 2012 | |


Amazing couple, amazing wedding.  

This was such a fun day for me, what an incredible bunch of people to work with!  Brianna and Arron are so fortunate to both come from such caring and funny families :)  The wedding party consisted of all brothers and sisters of the bride and groom and the best man was Arron's wonderful son.  

I had a lot of fun looking over the images from this wedding today.  Brianna's smile lights up the room and I'm sure there will be no shortage of smiles in this family in the years to come.  

Thanks so much to Brianna & Arron and their friends and family for making me feel so welcome and making my work so much fun :)



0 comments:

Comox Valley Photographer

Fresh & Stylish
Portrait & Wedding Photographer

Crystal Clear Photography's Fan Box

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Karjat Resorts

Back to TOP