Baby Cullen - Newborn Session

Friday, May 30, 2014 | |


Beautiful baby, beautiful family, beautiful home.  A true pleasure for me! 

At 4 days old, Cullen, was a very alert little man as you can see from this first image :)  Mama really wanted a photo among the driftwood at a beach that is near to their home.  Of course it started to rain as soon as we got there and set up!  I snapped a few shots as quickly as I could and one of the photos is my favourite from this session.

Thanks so much to Jamie for inviting me to photograph her little ones!  Hope you like the photos!!














0 comments:

Comox Valley Photographer

Fresh & Stylish
Portrait & Wedding Photographer

Crystal Clear Photography's Fan Box

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Karjat Resorts

Back to TOP