Baby Declan - Maternity & Newborn Sessions

Thursday, September 25, 2014 | |


Since Declan's family has waited so patiently to see the maternity session photos, I decided to add in his newborn ones to this post as well :)

One of my favourite maternity photos (ever!) is of Declan's mom, Amelia!  We just were at the right place at the right time and I think it's just lovely!

I was happy to meet the 4th child in this family, with a head full of beautiful red hair, he fits right in!

I have to say that all of the children in this family were incredibly well behaved and wonderful to work with, so good job Mom and Dad!!!

Thanks so very much to this lovely family!!!!























0 comments:

Comox Valley Photographer

Fresh & Stylish
Portrait & Wedding Photographer

Crystal Clear Photography's Fan Box

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Karjat Resorts

Back to TOP