Miss Bitty Becca

Thursday, January 6, 2011 | |


The first time I saw a photo of Miss Bitty Becca, I knew I had to photograph her!  She is two months old now, but I swear that she was born with almost the same amount of hair that she has now.
Becca's mama is my husband's cousin and when they came to visit over the holidays we found time to do a little mini session.  She is too cute for words, so that's all I will say!

Okay, one other thing I will mention is the cloth diaper that she is wearing in a couple of the photos is from Firefly : New Beginnings and they have a great deal on them right now.  If you are in the market for a cloth diaper starter kit, check out this link!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your right. This baby is adorable... Love the hair. Beautiful baby girl.

Comox Valley Photographer

Fresh & Stylish
Portrait & Wedding Photographer

Crystal Clear Photography's Fan Box

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Karjat Resorts

Back to TOP