Baby Maci

Friday, January 7, 2011 | |


This was my sixth and final newborn session that took place over the last 3 weeks.  It was a wonderful way to finish the little baby spree that I was on!  

Maci (love her name) was incredibly cooperative in her sleepy state.  She was two weeks old at the time of our session, so I was happily surprised at her willingness to be moved around.  Mama requested that we do the "muscle man" pose with Dad.  It reminded me of when I did it with my own daughter and husband almost one year ago.  Man!  Time flies!  You can check out my family version here.
When dad, Denny, told me that Maci was a "redneck baby" we had to include something to signify that.  Denny put on a camoflauge shirt and we nestled Maci up on his chest.  I think it's adorable :)
Maci's mom is yet another one of my client's who looks just as beautiful after giving birth than she did during our belly session.  Check out Carrie's maternity photos here.

Congratulations on your gorgeous bundle Carrie and Denny!


3 comments:

Jaclyn Martin said...

Love the little mouth on the Camo shirt picture... Great job Crystal on all your baby sessions, Ive enjoyed them all

GoldSpun Photography said...

Oh GUYS! shes so pretty!!! Congrats, and Crystal, lovely as ALWAYS :)

Anonymous said...

WOW! WOW! WOW!!!! BEAUTIFUL

Comox Valley Photographer

Fresh & Stylish
Portrait & Wedding Photographer

Crystal Clear Photography's Fan Box

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Karjat Resorts

Back to TOP