Carrie, Denny & Baby Bump

Tuesday, December 7, 2010 | |


On the day of our session, I was very close to having to cancel because my daughter was so sick!   Luckily, my hubby was able to come home and we went ahead with our session.  It was a good thing too, because Carrie had her hair done by the always fabulous Kim of Raw Hair in Cumberland.  Beautiful job Kim!  

Our session took place and the incredibly gorgeous home of Carrie's mother.  I just love being able to go to new places all of the time, and I think it helps provide my client's with a portrait that is unique and suited to them.

Carrie & Denny are expecting their first baby in January (although it sounds like the baby may make an appearance sooner!)  I hardly need to mention what a natural beauty Carrie is in front of the camera, but I will anyways.  They already know the sex of the baby.  For all of you smartie pants people out there - take a guess!

Congratulations to you both and good luck with the birth :)







0 comments:

Comox Valley Photographer

Fresh & Stylish
Portrait & Wedding Photographer

Crystal Clear Photography's Fan Box

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Karjat Resorts

Back to TOP