RCMP-eanut (Haha...get it?)

Tuesday, December 14, 2010 | |


This beautiful little girlie clearly already has her RCMP parents wrapped around her tiny finger.  Kallie Ireland is her name and her parents Jaclyn and Eric drove all the way from Pemberton to have her photographed.  Wow!  No pressure though, right guys?!
When I had previously mentioned to mama that the best time to take newborn photos is in the first two weeks, she took me seriously for sure.  Little Kallie was exactly two weeks old on the day of our session and she was still a nice and squishy for us.
I couldn't resist asking Jaclyn & Eric to bring part of their RCMP uniform for the photos - we were laughing that Kallie will probably hate those photos in her teenage years :)
Kallie was being an absolute doll and let us put her is a number of different scenarios. 
I don't know if it's possible to die from a cuteness overload, but if it is, please don't look at the last photo where she is smiling - I'm warning you!

If you want to see mama's belly photos, you can see them here!

I am so honoured that you made the trip down for our session and I hope that it was worth your time and effort!

3 comments:

Jaclyn said...

LOVE THEM!!! So worth the travel Crystal... You are amazing! Cant wait to see the rest of them

Anonymous said...

These turned out perfect Chrystal!!

Peggy Casey

Kat said...

Love the photos, Crystal.. my fave is the ballerina one.. my other nieces loved it too and Iyley is waiting to teach her some dance moves.

Comox Valley Photographer

Fresh & Stylish
Portrait & Wedding Photographer

Crystal Clear Photography's Fan Box

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Karjat Resorts

Back to TOP