Avery, Rowan and Jessica

Thursday, May 5, 2011 | |


Sisters, Rowan and Avery, both have a pretty big reason for celebration as their birthdays have just passed and they turned two and three!  This was a session that was scheduled and rescheduled and scheduled and rescheduled because of the weather.  It was so very satisfying to finally beat the rain (just barely) and get it done!

As a mom, I know that I don't have a lot of photos of myself with my babies, so it was really sweet to see the love between these girls and their beautiful mama, Jessica.  It reminds me that I should really have more photos with my own children, as I know how special they will be down the road. 

Happy Birthday to sweeties, Avery & Rowan!  And a very Happy Mother's Day to their gorgeous Mama!

0 comments:

Comox Valley Photographer

Fresh & Stylish
Portrait & Wedding Photographer

Crystal Clear Photography's Fan Box

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Karjat Resorts

Back to TOP