Baby Cameron

Tuesday, June 14, 2011 | |


Cameron is such an adorable little man!  At four weeks old, he was incredibly expressive and aware.  Although his mama expressed her love of black & white photographs, I couldn't resist posting a couple of colour images because he has such big, beautiful, blue eyes :)

Cameron was on the edge of sleep for our entire session, but he never quite fell into a deep enough sleep for us to be able to position him, but he was amazing anyways and put up with a lot.  He was falling asleep as I packed up my gear, and I'm sure that he gave his mama a break and had a nice long nap after I left.






0 comments:

Comox Valley Photographer

Fresh & Stylish
Portrait & Wedding Photographer

Crystal Clear Photography's Fan Box

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Karjat Resorts

Back to TOP