Raw Hair - Dreamy Cumberland Girls

Tuesday, June 28, 2011 | |


When Kim from Raw Hair approached me about doing a photo shoot to showcase her talents in hair, I jumped right on it.  I have not done a lot of fashion photo shoots, but when I have it has always been so much fun and I was pretty sure  that Kim and I could whip up something magical :)  Our main theme for the photo shoot was for the images to have a dreamy quality.  Although the weather managed to destroy some of our plans, we worked with what we were handed.  Kim also invited Lauren from Lauren McLean Esthetics to do make up and she did an absolutely stunning job on our three gorgeous Cumberland models.  By the way, do you recognize these beauties?

Thanks to all of the women who were involved in this photo shoot.  It was super awesome fun times and I am actually quite proud of the results.  I can't wait to do it again in the summer, right Kim?! 

Don't forget to check out Raw Hair on Facebook!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THESE SHOTS!! Great work Crystal and such AWESOME models!!!

Comox Valley Photographer

Fresh & Stylish
Portrait & Wedding Photographer

Crystal Clear Photography's Fan Box

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Karjat Resorts

Back to TOP