The McGill Family - Part One

Wednesday, September 14, 2011 | |


A couple of weeks ago, my family and I took a little roadtrip to Clearwater, BC to visit relatives.  While there, I did a couple of little sessions with some of my extended family.  This first one was for my cousin, Ted and his wife, Nissa, along with their children, Vanessa and Dorian.  I love how the kids are exact little clones of their parents.  They are the sweetest kids too - my three year old son adored them and followed them around like a little puppy the entire time.  The photo of the kids laying on the ground looking at each other cracks me up :)

 

0 comments:

Comox Valley Photographer

Fresh & Stylish
Portrait & Wedding Photographer

Crystal Clear Photography's Fan Box

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Karjat Resorts

Back to TOP