The McGill Family - Part Two

Thursday, September 15, 2011 | |


This is the second session I did when I traveled to Clearwater a couple of weeks ago.  My cousin, Teneille, had gifted her mom and gift certificate last Christmas and I finally made my way up there to honour it!

We stayed Chateau McGill during our visit and holy smokes...what incredible hosts they were!  I'm pretty sure all that my aunt Wendy did was cook the entire time we were there :)

You'll probably notice that there are a few extra photos of my perfect, naturally beautiful cousin, Teneille thrown in here.  I stole her a bit early and did a few shots of her and also some with her boyfriend, Mitch.  

Thanks Grant, Wendy, Tyler and Teneille for being so freakin' photogenic :)

0 comments:

Comox Valley Photographer

Fresh & Stylish
Portrait & Wedding Photographer

Crystal Clear Photography's Fan Box

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Karjat Resorts

Back to TOP