Baby Caleb

Thursday, January 5, 2012 | |


This was my first time photographing a baby boy in a few months and he was a lovely little man :) 

He was one week old when we did our session, we incorporated a bit of a Winter theme into some of the photos as I had photographed his beautiful mama out in the snow a couple of weeks before he was born.  

I really enjoyed meeting Caleb and his parents and I hope that they are enjoying every minute of their new life together as a family of three!








1 comments:

hana richardson said...

I love all of them!! the diaper cover with the dog is super cute too!

Comox Valley Photographer

Fresh & Stylish
Portrait & Wedding Photographer

Crystal Clear Photography's Fan Box

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Karjat Resorts

Back to TOP