Christine & Jeremy - Fall Victoria Wedding

Monday, October 25, 2010 | |


This wedding was my last of 2010 and we couldn't have asked for better weather for mid-October.  I got on the road bright and early and headed to Victoria to meet the bride and groom at St. Ann's Academy for the ceremony.  The chapel was a lovely venue for a tear-jerking ceremony!

After the ceremony, we spent some time on the surrounding grounds taking photos with the wedding party in the bright, Fall sunshine.  Thanks to the wedding party for toughing in out in their high heels (ladies) and for getting their hands dirty gathering and throwing leaves for a few of the photos :)

I'm certain that Christine and Jeremy are destined to share a life of happiness together and I wish them all the best!  Congratulations Mr and Mrs Petrovic - I hope you enjoy your first peek at your wedding photos!















5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG those are so awesome!!

Erin

Anonymous said...

these are fabulous! I can't wait to see more!
Jacqueline

Christine said...

Thank you!! I love them. Can't wait for the rest!!

Tae said...

Stunning,I adore them!

Anonymous said...

Excellent work Crystal!!


Peggy Casey

Comox Valley Photographer

Fresh & Stylish
Portrait & Wedding Photographer

Crystal Clear Photography's Fan Box

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Karjat Resorts

Back to TOP