Logan, Evan & Paige

Wednesday, October 27, 2010 | |


I met up with these three adorable siblings on a windy, drizzly day last week.  The weather didn't seem to dampen their spirits one little bit :)
I love this first image - Paige looks so sweet and it looks like her brothers are her personal bodyguards (something that may come in handy as they grow up!)
All of them were really sweet with one another and they seemed happy to go with the flow.  Although, a promise to make a trip to the bakery afterward certainly always sweetens the deal! 
Hmmm.  I wonder if I used the word "sweet" enough in this post.

1 comments:

Danielle said...

LOVE THEM! Can't wait to see the rest, although I have a feeling the decision making is going to be hard.....

Comox Valley Photographer

Fresh & Stylish
Portrait & Wedding Photographer

Crystal Clear Photography's Fan Box

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Karjat Resorts

Back to TOP