Colleen & Jeremy - Under Construction

Tuesday, October 19, 2010 | |


I am asked to capture many different milestones in people's lives from weddings to the birth of a new baby.  This was the very first time that I have been hired to take photos of this sort.  Colleen & Jeremy are in the process of building their first home.  It is something Jeremy has always wanted to do, so it is of course going to be thought of as a milestone event throughout their lives together.  I have to say that I think it was a fantastic idea to memorialize the process!

We played around the lot for a while snapping photos of them around their work in progress and then headed down to the beach which was conveniently just around the corner.

Thanks Colleen & Jeremy!  I had a lot of fun and I hope that a few of these images will find a space on the wall of your beautiful new home!

3 comments:

Sheri Rowe said...

I love these two. And I LOVE that they had you document their construction process. Genius!

Nadine Power said...

What a great idea. These are awesome. Love the wheelbarrow!

Shawna Logan said...

Beautiful photos! What a fun idea!

Comox Valley Photographer

Fresh & Stylish
Portrait & Wedding Photographer

Crystal Clear Photography's Fan Box

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Karjat Resorts

Back to TOP