Baby Luc - 10 weeks old

Wednesday, November 12, 2014 | |


Beautiful boy, Luc, was a little older than what I recommend for a newborn session.  I always say that if you are thinking about a newborn session and you miss that ideal window, just go for it anyways!  Our little ones change so incredibly fast, I can't imagine regretting the decision to capture them at any of their precious stages :)

I was happy that the weather gave us the opportunity to get outside a little bit for this session, as you can see, there was still a lot of green out there when we did our session (in other words, thank you very much to Jacelyn & Stephane for your patience!!!)

It was a pleasure to capture this lovely family and I hope they enjoy their images :)










0 comments:

Comox Valley Photographer

Fresh & Stylish
Portrait & Wedding Photographer

Crystal Clear Photography's Fan Box

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Karjat Resorts

Back to TOP