Baby Owen and Family - Newborn Session

Wednesday, November 12, 2014 | |


The photos that I love most from this session with little Owen and his family are the ones with each member of his family.  I just think that they are lovely :)  Images with an older sibling, like these ones with Parker, are always easy favourites for me!

Thank you very much to Carrie, Brian, Parker and Owen for having me over and hopefully you are seeing these images before Owen is graduating high school (ie.  Thanks for your patience!)












1 comments:

Anonymous said...

really really beautiful!! I love the one of the 4 of you laying in bed.... gorgeous!

Comox Valley Photographer

Fresh & Stylish
Portrait & Wedding Photographer

Crystal Clear Photography's Fan Box

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Karjat Resorts

Back to TOP