The Lister Family

Wednesday, November 19, 2014 | |


On a beautiful day, way back in October, I met up with some of my favourite peeps for a photo shoot :)  I've been photographing the Listers for a few years now, it has been wonderful to watch the girls grow up and become themselves :)  They are always encouraged to do a photo that represents their own personalites, which I think is such and awesome idea!

This session also included a cousin, an aunt, a grandma and two great grandmas.  The more the merrier!

Thanks so much again, Lister family!!!  I really love photographing you!!!














0 comments:

Comox Valley Photographer

Fresh & Stylish
Portrait & Wedding Photographer

Crystal Clear Photography's Fan Box

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Karjat Resorts

Back to TOP